New stable ilastik release 1.4.020 February 2023
We are happy to announce the release of the new stable ilastik version
Among many other improvements, this release contains the a new workflow, the Neural Network Classification workflow. This workflow allows you to apply pre-trained neural networks on your own data. Where do you find the networks? At the community-driven Bioimage.io Model Zoo! If there is no network for your problem yet, give it some time, or contribute one yourself!
- Neural Network Workflow: run pre-trained neural networks from Bioimage.io Model Zoo in ilastik
- Networks can run on CPU, GPU (choose the GPU build for Windows, or Linux), or on a remote server
- No Neural Network training, yet - we’re working on it.
- New startup screen!
- Major UI and performance improvements for the Multicut Workflow
- Stability/Usability improvements in the Carving Workflow
- By popular demand: redo/undo for brush-strokes
- Many bugfixes throughout
New Contributors for this release:
- Development team: Benedikt Best, Emil Melnikov, Maksim Novikov, Tomaz Vieira
- Outside contributors: Sebastien Herbert, Jonas Hund, Boaz Mohar, Constantin Pape
- We are thankful for all users who helped improving ilastik by giving as feedback and suggestions, and helping us debug issues
- We are grateful for funding received from DFG, CZI and the HBP.