- On Linux and Mac, tracking no longer requires CPLEX as long as you set the parameters manually or use the default values. “Tracking with learning” workflow still needs CPLEX.
- A new workflow for segmentation based on boundary evidence: Edge Training with Multicut.
- Input of tiff files has been fixed
- Tracking with learning automatically avoids negative weights
- Multiple performance optimizations in tracking
- Memory limits are much better enforced
- Object features have detailed built-in docs